400G QSFP-DD AOC
The 400G Active Optical Cable product is a 8 pairs parallel active optical cable for storage, data, and high performance computing connectivity. This product offers 8 independent data transmission channels and 8 data receiving channels via the multimode fibers, each capable up to 50Gb/s operation. So that an aggregate data rate of 400Gb/s over 100 meters transmission can be achieved by this product. This product compliant with the QSFP specifications of SFF8436、8432、8472 and IEEE802.3bm.
All our 400G Active Optical Cable are 100% compatible with major brands like Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Dell, Mellanox, Enterasys, Ubiquiti, Netgear, Force10, Extreme, Intel, D-link, BROCADE, HPE, H3C, IBM, Lucent, SUN, EMC, PHICOM, TP-LINK, and so on.
- 8 channels full-duplex active optical cable
- Transmission data rate up to 53Gbps per channel
- 8x53Gbps PAM4 transmitter and PAM4 receiver
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Power consumption < 10W per end
- Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD connectors, compliant with CMIS
- Length up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4)
- Operating case temperature range 0℃ to 70℃
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- RoHS-6 compliant