for X550-T2, 10GbE Converged Network Adapter(CNA/NIC), Copper Dual RJ45 Port, PCI Express v3.0 X4, Compatible to Intel X550-T2
for Intel X540-T1 10G Ethernet Converged Network Adapter(NIC), Single Copper RJ45 Port, PCI Express 2.1 X8
- Equipped with original Intel X540 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Same as X540-T1.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*.
- Single copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: X540-T1 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- Buy 5 for $189.99 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $185.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for $182.99 each and save 6%
for Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1
10GBASE-T converged network adapter simplifies migration to 10 GbE, provides iSCSI, FCoE, Visualization, and Flexible Port Partitioning.
Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10Gb6) Performance for the Entire Datacenter
Standard CAT-6a Cabling with RJ45 Connectors
Backward Compatibility with Existing 1000BASE-T Networks Simplifies the Transition to 10GbE
Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
Unified Networking Delivering LAN, iSCSI, and FCoE in One Low Cost CAN
Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height