for Intel X520-DA2 Intel E10G42BTDA 82599ES Chip 10GbE Ethernet Converged Network Adapter, PCI-E X8 Dual SFP+ Port
- Equipped with original Intel 82599ES controller chip which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Ethernet Controller(s): 82599ES-LR
- Intel CNA compatible, 2 x SFP+
- Intel X520 compatible
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Dual SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: X520-DA2 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- Buy 5 for $140.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $138.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 20 for $135.00 each and save 16%
Broad OS support
Optimized for Intel Architecture
Low latency Ethernet
Best Choice for Virtualization
Leadership in virtual system scalability with Flexible, Port Partitioning (FPP) and intelligent offload
Broad VM support (VMware ESXi*, Microsoft Hyper-V*,KVM* and Xen*)
Full line of 10GbE Converged Network Adapters (CNA)
Fibre Channel over Ethernet
iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
Support for data center bridging with lossless Ethernet
Integrated PCI Express*
Direct Data I/O Technology
Device Type: Network adapter
Ethernet Controller(s) : 82599ES-LR
Connector & Cable Medium: SFP+ Direct Attach Copper/SFP+
Ports Qty: 2 ports
Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPSec, iSCSI
Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8