for Intel X550-T1 10Gb Ethernet Converged Network Card(NIC/CNA) Single Copper RJ45 Port with Intel ELX550AT Controller PCI-E X4
- 10G Network Card with Single Copper RJ45 Port.
- Multi-speed 1GbE/10GbE/100MbE network adapter card.
- Controller: INTEL ELX550AT; Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height
- PCIe v3.0 (8.0GT/s) (Compatible with 2.0 and 1.1), X4/X8/X16 Lane
- Network Operating Systems (NOS): Windows Server* 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012 R2 Core;Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 Core; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008 R2 Core; Linux* Stable Kernel version 2.6.32/3x; Linux* RHEL 6.5 and RHEL 7.0; Linux* SLES 11 SP3 and SLES 12; FreeBSD* 9 and FreeBSD* 10; UEFI* 2.1; UEFI* 2.3; VMware ESXi 5.1 (Limited Functionality); VMware ESXi 5.5
Inter Control Chip
Original High-quality Inter contoller chip, More stable transmission and reliable.
Supports Multiple Operating Systems
Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Linux, FreeBSD* 9 and FreeBSD* 10, UEFI* 2.1, UEFI* 2.3, VMware ESXi 5.1 (Limited Functionality), VMware ESXi 5.5.
Single RJ45 Port
Single copper RJ45 port let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments.
PCI-E X4 Lane
The interface is PCI-E X4, it also can be used on PCI-E X4, PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
10 Gigabit Faster Transmission
It takes only a cup of coffee time to complete the transmission of massive data.
Equipped with Driver CD
You need to install the driver before using the network card. Install it with CD driver available
|Vendor Name||Macroreer Network|
|Environment||Operating: 0°C to 70°C,Storage: -40°C to 85°C|
|Certification||UL, CE, TUV, FCC, Rosh|
If items don't work as expected, Macroreer warranty may allow the items to be returned, exchanged, or repaired.
We offer a 30-day return & refund and exchange service for most in-stock items. And within the warranty period, we still offer free repair services.
For consumables, there is no warranty period and free repair services.
If there are any quality issues after delivery, please feel free to contact us. We will handle it promptly. View Return Policy and Warranty page for more details.