Arista Networks SFP-10GE-T Compatible 10GBASE-T SFP+ Copper RJ-45 30m Transceiver Module
- SFP+ to RJ45 10GBASE-T transceiver module for CAT6A/CAT7/CAT8 cable, copper RJ-45 connector, up to 30m. Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better.
- Functionally similar to Arista SFP-10GE-T
- Easy to Use - Easy installation, plug and play, fully hot-pluggable. Widely used in fiber switches, routers, NIC, server or other fiber optic equipments with 10Gb SFP+ ports.
- Durable and Low Power Consumption – Less than 2.5W power dissipation and heat-conducting gasket provide superior heat dissipation function to dissipate heat away from module and increases its service life.
Arista SFP-10GE-T Compatible 10GBASE-T SFP+ Module (Copper, 30m, RJ-45)
This SFP-10GE-T compatible 10GBASE-T Copper SFP+ transceiver is designed for use with Arista networking equipment such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) Switches, Routers, Network Interface Cards (NICs) and 10G Ethernet Media Converters. It is programmed and tested to perform identical to the original Arista SFP-10GE-T 10G SFP+ copper transceiver and provide a cost-effective replacement. It’s specifically designed for high speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet communication over Cat 6a / Cat7 cable. It is compliant with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and 10GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE STD 802.3an, 802.3ab and 802.3au.
• Functionally similar to Arista SFP-10GE-T
• Link length up to 30m using Cat 6a/Cat 7 cable
• Backward compatibility: Supports 1000Base-T/2.5GBase-T/5GBase-T
• Low Power Consumption (2.5W @ 30m)
• Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
• Provides Low-cost solution for copper network edge applications
• RJ-45 connector
|Form Factor||SFP+||Data Rate||10Gb/s|
|Wavelength||N/A||Fiber Type||Cat 6a/Cat 7 cable|
|Max Distance||30 m||Optical Components||N/A|
|Transmitter Power||N/A||Extinction ratio||N/A|
|Receiver Sensitivity||N/A||Receiver Overload||N/A|
|Connector||1 – RJ-45 Female||Digital Diagnostic Monitoring||No|
|Environment||Operating: 0°C to 70°C
Storage: -40°C to 85°C
10G Ethernet over category 6a/7 twisted-pair copper cabling
Enterprise data centers and server consolidations
Low-cost campus backbones
IEEE 802.3az RoHS
Please Note: Installing a third party transceiver does not void your network equipment warranty. Network equipment manufacturers all have guidelines stating that warranty support on their products will not be affected.
|Vendor Name||Macroreer Network|
|Environment||Operating: 0°C to 70°C,Storage: -40°C to 85°C|
|Certification||UL, CE, TUV, FCC, Rosh|
If items don't work as expected, Macroreer warranty may allow the items to be returned, exchanged, or repaired.
We offer a 30-day return & refund and exchange service for most in-stock items. And within the warranty period, we still offer free repair services.
For consumables, there is no warranty period and free repair services.
If there are any quality issues after delivery, please feel free to contact us. We will handle it promptly. View Return Policy and Warranty page for more details.